SAL is SkillsFuture ready! You can now use your SkillsFuture Credits to self-fund learning which you are interested in. Eligible individuals who attend our approved programmes may apply their S$500 SkillsFuture credit (or any part thereof) to offset the cost of attending the programme.
Learners who wish to utilise their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees need to note the following.
1. With effect from 21 April 2017 – Learners can submit their claims 60 days before event start date instead of 30 days
2. With effect from 19 May 2017 - Learners have one option of payment i.e. amount deducted from learner’s SFC, will be disbursed to SAL directly.
3. Learners who wish to utilise their SFC to offset the course fees need to submit a print screen of the SFC balance and notify SAL by emailing SAL Training at email@example.com on how much they wish to use.
4. SAL will invoice the learners the full amount and will also notify the learners how much the nett balance that they have to pay in an email. Payment (nett balance) has to be received within five working days. Upon clearance of the cheques, SAL will then process the registrations. After which, SAL will issue the Credit Notes.
5. From 19 May 2017 - Should learners need to cancel their claims, they can do so up till the course start date itself. Should the learners withdraw once the class commencement email is sent out by SAL, a cancellation fee of S$ 21.40 (payable not by SFC) will be imposed.
6. Learners will be responsible to cancel any submitted SFC claims before the course start date (due to their own cancellation/deference reasons).
For more information, please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg.