1. Singapore Academy of Law (SAL) is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the applicant’s personal information and undertakes not to reveal any of the applicant’s information to any 3rd party without prior written consent of the applicant.
2. The registration form and payment must be submitted to SAL 14 days before the commencement of the programme.
3. All prices for the programmes are subjected to GST (Goods and Services Tax).
4. For payment by cheque, it shall be made payable to “Singapore Academy of Law”.
5. Training Grant from WDA
- Applicant’s organization must be registered with WDA in order for your funding to be applicable.
- For applicable funding for this programme, please see http://www.wda.gov.sg/content/wdawebsite/L225-ForTrainingProviders/L325D-002FundingforCourses.html
6. The programme schedule selected is subjected to confirmation. SAL reserves the rights to withdraw or re-schedule of the class without prior notice.
7. Applicant shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as approved by SAL. For funded programmes (E.g SDF) an applicant will pay upfront the total fee at the point of application to SAL. Applicant needs to note that his/her application for funding claim will be rejected by the respective funding agency should he/she fail to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme (as stated below or otherwise), :
- Applicant achieves less than the minimum 75% attendance required by the programme.
- Applicant fails to sit for the required assessment/s.
- Applicant fails to achieve a “Competent” grade for the required assessment/s.
8. Request for Replacement / Withdrawal from Programme:
- For replacement of Applicant, a written notice, together with the full particulars of the new Applicant, must be submitted and received by SAL 14 days before commencement of the programme.
- For withdrawal from the programme, a written notice must be submitted and received by SAL 14 days before commencement of the programme.
- All requests will be subjected to approval. An administrative charge of S$ 21.40 (inclusive of GST) will be imposed for all approved refunds / withdrawals or replacement.
9. With effect from 3 September 2018, SAL as an Approved Training Provider under the SSG Business Management Workforce Skills Qualifications Framework, will be required to submit your personal data to SSG to allow quality and outcome survey to be sent to you upon completion of a course. This survey will be sent to you via a survey system. Your personal data would include :
- Full NRIC Name
- FIN/NRIC Number
- ID Type i.e. NRIC/FIN/Others
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
10. Post-Programme Survey (For selected Programmes):
- A Post-Programme survey will be conducted for WSQ programmes. The first survey will be conducted 3 months after completion of the programme.
- Applicants are advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment, as he/she may be barred from taking the examination / assessment if they are late.
- If the applicant is found cheating, SAL reserves the rights to take necessary actions including assessing them as “Not Yet Competent”.
- If the applicant is found to be “Not Yet Competent” and wishes to appeal, he/she is to submit appeal form, with a fee of S$200.00, within 14 days of the result.
12. e-Statement of Attainment (eSOA):
- For the issuance of the e-Cert/e-Statement of Attainment (SOA), learners are to fulfill 75% total attendance and ensure that they sign on the Class Attendance sheet for the morning and afternoon sessions. In addition, you have to achieve ‘Competent’ upon completing the Assessments for the module.
- Learners will receive a notification from WDA when the e-Cert/e-Statement of Attainment (SOA) is ready to be downloaded viawww.skillsconnect.gov.sg.