This higher-level workshop introduces advanced grammar concepts, which will enhance your written communication in the workplace. You will be able to readily apply concepts from this course to numerous business situations.
For much of this course, you will be using a variety of tasks to practise your grammar. You will also receive feedback from your trainer on how you can personally improve your grammar.
Your experienced trainer will take you through fun activities to help you have a clear understanding of more challenging grammar areas, present a more polished professional image in writing and positively influence your audience through your choice of language.
- Learn the finer points of English grammar
- Engage in written and spoken practical tasks to apply your new knowledge
- Receive valuable trainer feedback on how you can improve
Setting the standard
- The language of grammar
- Grammar hunt
- Linking words & Sentence structure
More information, please
- Relative clauses
- Defining and non-defining relative clauses
- Defining jargon
Will or would?
- Modal verbs
- Advice / Suggestion / Recommendation
The big “if”
- Conditional 1 & 2
What did he say?
- Reported speech
- Reporting verbs
Registration Fee (inclusive of GST)
LIST FEE S$ 877.40
For enquiries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.