- Delivery will take up to two (2) working weeks.
This journal serves as a report on cases which are considered to be relevant to the practice of construction law and a forum for analysis and discourse on subjects of contemporary interest in this area of law. While the presentation of the reports and editorial materials in each issue will be familiar to construction lawyers and specialist advisers, several features have been introduced to ensure that the contents are easily accessed by contract administrators, architects, quantity surveyors and engineers who have to deal with construction contracts. For this reason each reported case is fronted by a case digest pointing out the salient aspects of the decision as well as its practical implications. Similarly the articles and commentaries are published on the basis of topicality and the significance of the subjects for practitioners at large.
Author(s)/Editor(s): Chow Kok Fong
Chow Kok Fong
Editorial Advisory Board
Justice Quentin Loh (Chairman)
Sir Vivian Ramsey
Professor Michael Furmston
- First journal in Singapore dedicated to publication of cases and articles on significant developments in building and construction law
- Highlights and discusses evolving and current issues
- Topical arrangement of cases
- Features fully head noted case reports
- General editors are seasoned, well-regarded building and construction law practitioners
- 2 issues per annum
- Editorial Advisory Board helmed by internationally renowned experts in building and construction law