This unit covers the knowledge and application skills in using a spreadsheet application at an advanced level contextualized to legal applications. The skills include maintaining complex spreadsheets, using complicated functions of various types, and using auditing techniques to check for errors.
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Use advanced formatting, formulae and charts features to enhance a spreadsheet
- Manage collaborative editing to a spreadsheet
- Analyze, validate and audit data in a spreadsheet
- Use advanced spreadsheet functions to enhance productivity
The participants for this programme are likely to be:
- Staff who needs to perform advanced spreadsheet functions of a legal context to/for the department/firm.