SAL is SkillsFuture ready! All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Learners who wish to utilise their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees need to note the following.
1. WEF 21 April 2017 – Learners can submit their claims 60 days before event start date instead of 30 days
2. WEF 19 May 2017 - Learners have one option of payment i.e. amount deducted from learner’s SFC, will be disbursed to SAL directly.
3. Learners who wish to utilise their SFC to offset the course fees need to submit a print screen of their SFC balance and notify SAL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on how much they wish to use.
Onus is on the learner to submit the actual balance of their SFC account to SAL. Whatever the balance payment amount may be, learners need to pay in full before their registrations are processed and confirmed.
4. From 19 May 2017 - Should learners need to cancel their claims, they can do so up till the course start date itself. Should the learners withdraw once the class commencement email is sent out by SAL, a cancellation fee of S$ 21.40 (payable not by SFC) will be imposed.
5. Learners will be responsible to cancel any submitted SFC claims before the course start date (due to their own cancellation/deference reasons).
For more information, please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg.