Venue: LawNet Training Centre, Level 4, Supreme Court Building, 1 Supreme Court Lane, Singapore (178879)
Event Date: 25 January 2017 (09:00am - 5:00pm)
PRICE (inclusive of GST)
This excellent workshop is designed to take the stress out of note-taking and minute-writing by introducing approaches to write clearer and more accurate minutes.
As well as discussions and games, you will also watch video meetings and take real minutes. There will be a role play meeting and you will also receive feedback from your trainer on what you need to do to improve your minutes.
- What competencies do minute-takers need?
- What is the purpose of minutes?
- How can minute-takers overcome difficulties?
Preparing to Take the Minutes
- The rights and obligations of the minute-taker
- Note-taking formats
- Types of minutes
- Selecting the right level of formality
- Using reported speech
- Getting your grammar right
- Reporting the outcome of meetings
- Using diplomatic language
Just do it!
- Video meetings
- Roleplay meetings
- Review of your meetings
Registration Fees (inclusive of GST)
LIST FEE S$ 695.50
SAL MEMBER'S FEE S$ 625.95
Click here to download brochure.
For enquiries, email to email@example.com.