We understand the role of the General Counsel (GC) has evolved. You are the strategic adviser to your business and your senior executives. Hence, grasping the importance of technology and innovation tools, and enabling them at your workplace are crucial for the effective use of your time for the business.
At this session, Dom and Angus will
· Provide the AI-enabled legal tech marketplace, Singapore origins
· Elaborate what and how pre-screening fits in the broader legal tech landscape
· AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing – layman’s terms
· Share how Machine Learning works in principle, focusing on the nature, benefits and drawbacks of supervised and non-supervised techniques
· Address some of the constraints and issues that automated contract pre-screening pose, as well as challenges arising from data science
· The development of Lexible
· Provide worked examples of how AI develops its ability to interpret complex texts
05.30PM Overview of the AI-enabled Legal Tech Marketplace
05.35PM Presentation - The Technology of AI
6.00 PM Presentation - The Technology and Innovation Journey and What’s Next for AI in the Coming Years
6.20 PM Case studies
6.25 PM Q & A
6.45 PM End
Click here for brochure.