The C$ Referral Programme is exclusive to participating active SAL members only. The scheme is designed to promote usage of the credit dollar benefit and to reward members for sharing this with their associates. Members are rewarded with an additional C$20 whenever their associates use their referral code while making a redemption on www.sal-e.org.sg. Please take time to read the full terms and conditions of the programme below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The C$ Referral Programme is exclusive to participating active SAL members only. Associate Student members or those with valid waivers are not eligible. Members with outstanding fees with SAL will also not be eligible for the rewards.
2. Each member is issued a unique referral code. This referral code, together with other required details, must be indicated during the checkout process when the referee makes a redemption at www.sal-e.org.sg.
3. Any rewards will be forfeited if the redeeming member fails to indicate the referral code during the checkout process. No appeals will be entertained.
4. Each successful redemption by every unique member will entitle the owner of the referral code to earn an additional reward of C$20.00.
5. Rewards will be issued strictly only for redemptions made using C$. Purchases made without C$ redemption are not eligible for the rewards even if referral codes are submitted.
6. All rewards will be credited by Monday afternoon of each week to the members account for all referral code submissions and successful redemptions done from Mondays to Sundays the week before.
7. All additional C$ rewards will expire by 31 March 2021 if unused.
8. SAL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions; or terminate the programme without prior notice.
1. Who can participate in the programme?
Answer: Only active paying SAL members will be able to participate in the programme. Associate Student members or those with valid waivers are not eligible.
2. How do I get the referral code?
Answer: Each active member will be issued a unique referral code by email. Should you wish to confirm your referral code, you may email [email protected].
3. How do I use the referral code?
Answer: At the checkout page, a pop-up form will appear.
You will need to indicate your SAL membership number first.
Followed by your associate's referral code
There will be a confirmation after the submission.
4. The pop-up form does not appear on my checkout page, why?
Answer: The pop-up form for the referral code may not appear if you are browsing in an incognito or private tab. Please ensure you are browsing in a normal tab and try again. What is incognito or private browsing?
5. Other than the referral code, what other details are required?
Answer: In the checkout page, a pop-up form will appear. You will need to indicate your SAL membership number and the referral code. We will use this two information to verify the transaction.
6. How much rewards will I be able to earn?
Answer: Each successful redemption by other members will entitle the owner of the referral code an additional C$ 20.00. All rewards earned will expire by 31 March 2021 if unused.
7. When I will receive the rewards?
Answer: All rewards will be credited by Monday afternoon of each week to the members account for all referral code submissions and successful redemptions done from Mondays to Sundays the week before. An email confirmation will be sent to the members or you may also check your C$ balance by logging-in to www.sal-e.org.sg.